Saturday, April 23, 2011

Choosing a new clientele

It has been a few months! I have been studying and learning and experimenting and have decided that my new clientele is (drum roll)...none other than my husband and daughters! I have always studied with the intention to help improve my health and the health of my family. But I also intended to start a health coaching business focusing on moms and families. As things have unfolded, I have realized that I must keep my focus on my calling as a wife and mother. And through writing on this blog and through my regular interactions with people, I can still help others find the health they desire.

That said, this blog will become a little different than it has been. For the couple of months that I wrote before, I focused on a particular principle of dietary health and was usually pretty factual, only sharing a story or two here and there. But because my focus group is now my family...well, you will probably get a few more personal stories and some insight into our less than perfect life! ;-) Don't be surprised when I talk about my mission to try and get my kids to eat more vegetables, or to have them eat something more for lunch than a nitrate free hotdog or almond butter sandwich with fruit. We have a lot of work to do here, but I am excited about the things I am learning and that I will be trying in the near future. And I am also excited to take you along with me on the journey. I hope we can all learn together!

No comments:

Post a Comment