Monday, November 12, 2012

Believe!

As I have helped people with their health the past couple of years, I have thoroughly enjoyed helping people find the beauty of natural healing.  It makes so much sense.  It is gentle, noninvasive, and it works!!!!  Maybe not overnight.  But it is a wonderful process and creates permanent healing. 

HOWEVER, I have struggled with one blaring thing.  I have been working on letting go of it, because it is not my issue.  But it is a blaring thing, nonetheless.  And it is worse with people you know and love.  This is it...no matter how much you say you will try anything, no matter how much you want something to be better and feel better -  if you don't truly believe that it can happen then it won't.  Simply put. If you aren't quite sure that essential oils will work better than tylenol or other pain meds, if you aren't quite sure that a supplement like ASEA can heal you starting with every little cell in your body, if you don't believe that changing the way you eat will dramatically improve your quality of life in every way, then dabbling in it and trying it and doing it for a little while and then saying it doesn't work - that's just a formula for failure.

I challenge you to believe that there is another way!  Believe that you can figure out a way to relieve your pain, believe that you can reverse diseases like diabetes and heart disease, believe that you can let go of your weight and leave it by the wayside.  Get to the root of your problem and truly HEAL.  FOREVER!  Believe that there are tools that God has given us in this world, to naturally heal us!  Believe that there are solutions.  I can't wait to build my business and guide more people to heal naturally.  My life has been greatly enriched and continues to be enriched as I find new ways to heal and feel GREAT.  Not just good, but GREAT!  It has been a long journey for me and taken a while to navigate and figure out what really works best for my own body.  But it has been so worth it!  I don't miss eating what everyone else eats, for I have found food that makes my body sing that tastes wonderful to me.  I don't miss going to the doctor's office to get antibiotics.  I don't miss relying on doctors to tell me what is wrong.  I feel so empowered to have learned how to be the healer in my own home.  I challenge each of you to look deep inside, see what is missing, and BELIEVE that there is a solution to your problem!  And if you need help, I am here!  Email me at wholefoodswholelife@gmail.com for pricing and coaching programs. We will be Certified Health Coaching soon!  But for now check in with Whole Foods Whole Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment